Work With Me
- Utility at Anya Hindmarch
- My Year In The Fast Lane – Going Global.
- The 10 Principles of Power
- Brand You – Preparing For Success
- A Winter of Travel: Freedom, Business, Lifestyle
- Nothing To Wear- Find Your Signature Style
- Start Your Own Business
- The Eagle has Landed – American Eagle at Westfield London
- A Summer of Travel: Business and Pleasure
- West Coast Winter – South Africa
- Fabulous at Forty: Diane Von Furstenberg Wrapping Up At Galeries Lafayette.
- Une journée à Seven Dials
- Queen Bestows Damehood On Zandra Rhodes
- What Would Maya Angelou Do?
- Health And Wealth – Herbalife’s Winning Formula Against Obesity And Unemployment.
- Can The Sugar And Shake Your Cravings…
- Dot London – April 29
- Autumn Trend: A Red Hot 2014.
- Paris Fashion Week – Streetstyle
- Parlez-Vous M&S? – Twenty New Food Stores To Open In France.
- Celine’s New Flagship Store Opens At No.103 Mount Street London.
- Stay Cool With The ‘Ice Queen’ Of French Cinema – Catherine Deneuve
- Woman On The Move – Anita Barr Joins Harvey Nichols
- Ines de la Fressange Paris’ LifeWear Uniqlo Collection.
- I Can See Clearly Now.
- A French Affair
- Boris Johnson – ‘Mad Props To The Real G’
- Phoebe Philo – Sneaking Into Work.
- Hermès – The Kelly, The Birkin And Other Keepsakes.
- Victoria Beckham – Pretty Powerful.
- Nigella Lawson – The Taste of Success.
- Stella McCartney – Music And Fashion Were Always My Passion.
- French Women Don’t Get Facelifts
- Mulberry – The Delevingne Factor
- Are You Sitting Down?
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- BOE Chief Mark Carney – Raising The Roof On UK Mortgage Loan Boom.
- Churchhaven – West Coast National Park South Africa
- Blue Sky Thinking – Enjoying South African Hospitality
- Winelands Marathon – Making A Run For It!
- Isabel Marant Tees Up At H&M.
- Oxford Street Christmas Lights.
- J Crew – Michelle Obama’s Click To Chic Hits London
- Slim And Strong For Life – Unleash Your Potential.
- supermodel flyfisher
- Bobbi Brown – First UK Standalone Store At White City
- Postcards From Paris
- Joan Collins – A Passion For Life
- The Thames Path – Europe’s Most Spectacular City Walk.
- Tea And Sympathy – Mariage Freres
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blogs I Follow
Marie Casey on What Would Maya Angelou D… Jo on My Year In The Fast Lane… 25 World’s Most Powe… on Angela Ahrendts – Energy… Brittany on Nothing To Wear- Find Your Sig… engelaminshull on A Summer of Travel: Business a…
- “You can make a million excuses for why something didn't go well, but ultimately, just fix it and get on with it. Be a solutions person.” - Emily Weiss, Founder and CEO of Glossier💙Beautful afternoon learning more about @glossier and stocking up on products with @imaansaker at Floral Street in Covent Garden.🦋
- Follow worklondonstyle on WordPress.com
Category Archives: biker jacket
French born Marant was destined for a career in fashion as her German mother was the director of Elite model agency. Originally harbouring dreams of becoming a vet, she launched her fashion career in 1990 with Twen, a knitwear collection, collaborating with her mother.
Having studied at Studio Bergot, the Paris fashion college, she set up her studio in 1994 in the Marais district and opened her first store in the Bastille district in 1998. Known for her star ‘i’ logo she launched a more accessibly priced line ‘Etoile’ in 1999. Her high street collection for H&M, originally showcased in Paris in September, launches in London on 14 November.
Marant is her own muse and of her collection for H&M she says, “I realised that the best thing to do for H&M would be the pieces that I love the most”. She says, “I always wear a t-shirt. And most of the time I wear a sweatshirt.”
Her rock’n’roll, relaxed handwriting is often seen on models including Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, Miranda Kerr and Elle Macpherson.
Isabel Marant for H&M will include an exclusive menswear collection. The launch event in Paris was a sell-out and is expected to be one of the fastest-selling H&M collaborative collections since the start of the initiative in London.
Paris holds a special place in my heart. The annual Lycée book haul can prove less than glamorous unless combined with a brief visit to some favourite shops and stops. Journey with me.